Sunday, February 20, 2011

I should be doing my homework

As a general rule, I don't do homework on Sundays. However, when you have an 8 page paper on banded iron formations , a Doctrine and Covenants test, and a sedimentology test all in the next week it becomes almost inevitable that you will be doing homework when you shouldn't and not doing homework when you should. I have tried to do homework today but...my little sister is here from Logan, I am making a cake, and listening to her music. I am constantly faced with this conundrum and I suck at it. I always get this bad feeling and start getting sick inside but I don't fix it. I guess I am not the only person in college that does this but sometimes I feel like everybody else is a great students and I am the only one that sucks so much. Bah! I guess that is part of what I get for being a nerdy science major. These things don't really come easy to me. Humanities yes, music yes, physics, not so much. What am I doing then? I have no idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment