Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Apparently I am boring

This on is for Bekah! Hmhmhmhm...

Since I last posted I have:

-turned 23 (which I realize isn't very exciting unless you have a husband like mine:)
-Passed my first Chemistry class with flying colors (although I sometimes thought I wouldn't even live through it)
-taken a really cooking class where I learned to make lots of YUMMY things like really good fried chicken and cherry tarts and apple pie and shortbread cookies and quiche...well you get the idea
-taken an ASL class! This is one of my favorite things to happen since April. I learned a TON!!
- Gone on a 2 week trip with my fellow geology students. This included mapping an area of little cottonwood canyon, visiting Bryce, Zion, and Capital Reef national parks, the Coral pink sanddunes, and various unnamed outcrops.
-started a new semester including Mineralogy, Geomorphology, and Geologic communications.
-gone to death valley with my geomorphology class.
- had my SECOND anniversary with the love of my life! We went to St. George and it was so fun.

Here are some pictures:



Ok, maybe a little boring for some people but I love my life and I hope this will appease Bekah somewhat. :P



3 comments:

  1. It doesn't appease Natalia. Blog more often! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. updates are good. blogging for real is better. ps. i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Rose,
    Bekah didn't say you or your life was boring, only your blog. I unpublished that comment tonight hoping that you would not see it, but I guess it was too late.
    I did start looking at your blog all the time hoping that you would say something. I explored Anthony's work shop blog yesterday. We really liked it. I want our composition and jazz professor home teacher to hear some of his stuff...if that is okay?
    I am glad you had a happy anniversary.
    Thank you for blogging.

    ReplyDelete