Thursday, March 24, 2011

"Challenge of the day: use one word to describe Jimmer."

This is actually the sign that I saw today in the check out line at the BYU bookstore. I didn't have anything original and witty to say but it made me laugh non the less. I have officially caught the Jimmer bug and am feeling so nervous and excited about the game tonight that you would think that I am on the team. Problem is, I have a physics class tonight...it starts AT 5:30. I might argue with my teacher that when your school is in the sweet 16 for the fist time in who knows how many years and you are holding mandatory class with 200 students, you are not going to have their attention or understanding anyway; CANCEL CLASS! Good thing that I have my iPod and there is an internet conection in that room! Phew.

1 comment: