Thursday, March 3, 2011

Post Title

I am feeling utterly uncreative and dull right now. Anthony and I have had a really dumb week. As we were leaving the house this morning he asked me if this week was over yet. Unfortunately, I had to answer in the negative. We have just been worn out, under the weather, and a bit frantic. Is this going to be the story until I graduate? Sometimes he asks me how much homework I have and I just laugh (and or grimace depending on the mood) and tell him that I have enough homework that I would never to done with it so I had better just make time for him inbetween. Don't get me wrong I like school and I LOVE geology but I would like to cook Anthony dinner sometimes, clean my bathroom, go shopping so that we can eat, read a book unrelated to rocks, and take a nap. Is that too much to ask and are other people in college asking the same thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment